This tag defines a torus (donut). The more segments, the higher precision the lighting calculations and finer the circular edges of the geometry. Changes to these attributes have no effect during runtime. The attributes specific to this tag are:
- radius – The radius of the torus from the center (hole) to the mid-point of the tube.
- tube – The radius of the circular cross-section of the tube.
- arc – The extent in radians of the tube. The default is 2π.
- segments-radial – The number of segments in the radial direction.
- segments-tubular – The number of segments along the tube.