The tknot tag defines a knotted torus. The more segments, the higher precision the lighting calculations and finer the circular edges of the geometry. Changes to these attributes have no effect during runtime. The attributes specific to this tag are:
- radius – The radius of the torus from the center (hole) to the mid-point of the tube.
- tube – The radius of the circular cross-section of the tube.
- segments-radial – The number of segments in the radial (center-out) direction.
- segments-tubular – The number of segments along the tube.
- wind-p – The number of turns around the origin in the P direction.
- wind-q – The number of turns around the origin in the Q direction.