The ring tag defines a flat (2D) disk with optional hole figure in three space. The more segments, the higher precision the lighting calculations and finer the circular edges of the geometry. Changes to these attributes have no effect during runtime. The attributes specific to this tag are:
- radius-inner – The inner radius of the ring defining the hole. This value must be >= 0 and < radius-outer. A value of 0 creates a solid disk.
- radius-outer – The outer radius of the right defining the size of the ring.
- theta-start – The starting angle of the first segment. The default is 0.
- theta-length – The angular extent of the ring. The default is 2π.
- segments-theta – The number of segments around the ring.
- segments-radial – The number of segments in the radial direction.