This tag defines a right circular cone. The more segments, the higher precision the lighting calculations and finer the circular edges of the geometry. Changes to these attributes have no effect during runtime. The attributes specific to this tag are:
- height – The length of this solid in the Y axis.
- radius – The radius of the X-Z circular cross-section. The default is 1.
- open-ended – A boolean value indicating the existence of the bottom of the cone. The default is false (closed).
- theta-start – The starting angle of the first segment. The default is 0.
- theta-length – The angular extent of the solid. The default is 2π.
- segments-height – The number of segments in the height (Y) direction.
- segments-radial – The number of segments in the radial direction.